Monday, June 11, 2012

Sick :-(

So for the last week or so I've been suffering from some pretty nasty allergies. On top of that I've been dealing with an annoying sciatic nerve and sore feet. On Saturday, my sister, my mom and myself had plans to do some shopping in the states. My morning started off with a killer headache, backache and allergies. We went to Target first and I bought some Tylenol which seemed to help with my headache. As the day went on, I started feeling even worse: sweaty and feverish to freezing cold shivers and chills. Nodding off to sleep on benches outside the stores along with my sore body. I pretty much napped the whole way home from the border to my moms house. I was still feverish but was able to bring it down by taking Tylenol every 4 hours. Still feeling crappy today (Monday) I decided to see my doctor at the hospital. She said it looked like I had a viral infection, the beginning of an ear infection and a fungal infection in my ear! She wrote me off for the whole week and said I need to fully recover before being around the kids again. For the congestion symptoms, she prescribed me Diclectin, the same drug she prescribed for nausea at the first appointment which I never had to take. She suggested I buy some Hydrasense nasal spray and use it SIX times a day this week and then 3x a day until the baby is born to help with my allergies. She also suggested I use 2 drops of vinegar in my left ear to get rid of the vinegar. I have another appointment to see her on Thursday to make sure I am feeling better. I'll keep ya all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment