Thursday, July 26, 2012

Maternity Photos

Seeing that money is pretty tight this summer and after checking out a few local photographers, we decided not to do any maternity photos.  Some photographers were charging anywhere from $150-$250 just for the shoot! That would not include any photos. A few months back after comparing some prices, I booked Ethan's newborn photos with a local photographer Kayla Varrette. I was able to book the newborn session with additional family photos for $95. The other day, Kayla had a deal on her website "First person to book an outdoor photo session only paid $65" so after speaking with Joe, I booked our outdoor maternity photos. They are going to be this Saturday, weather permitting. The thing I am stressing out about now is what to wear. My arms have gotten really chubby lately, and I used to never care but they look like big pillows lol. So I need something to cover my arms. The problem is, the only short-sleeve tops I have are just plain cotton t-shirts. I want like a short-sleeve blazer type thing, (like the one below) but that fits, lol. Looks kind of weird right? I may have to run to the store tomorrow to look for something to wear. 


1 comment:

  1. Matt and I's wedding photographer gives us one free session either maternity or newborn and we are opting to use it for a newborn. Yay for getting a good deal though!

    ReplyDelete