Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just Waiting Part II

 

 
Back in February, just a few days after finding out I was pregnant I wrote the post "Just Waiting".
Looking back on it now, I feel like I need to write a new one, since it feels like I am always waiting for something! lol
 
Waiting for my 20 week ultrasound!
Waiting to to find out if we are having a mini Joe or a mini Kris.
Waiting to reveal the gender to our families in a fun way!
Waiting to look pregnant with a baby and not just pregnant with junk food, lol.
Waiting to feel baby move consistently.
Waiting for him/her to get their first hiccups!
Waiting to set up his/her temporary bedroom.
Waiting to do some gender specific shopping!
Waiting for my baby shower :)

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait until you find out the gender! You know there will be a package in the mail from me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks! That's so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete