Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Today's Appointment

So I went to Brampton today and as usual, waited forever for the doctor. He have me a requisition for blood work, slightly different than the requisition I got from the walk in clinic and suggested I look for an Ob/Gyn in K-W. Called a few places and they all said that they don't take anyone until 20 weeks ish. Then I called the Nurse Practitioner Clinic at Grand River Hospital again and got some more clarification. In the meantime, I booked an appointment there for March 21st for the initial orientation and April 2nd for my 12 week appointment. Also decided that I will try to get my blood work done Saturday. Oddly enough, I feel a little better now that I have some appointments booked, lol.
On another note, I am really tired and gassy today (lol, sorry for the TMI, but this is a pregnancy blog, lol). Til next time!

Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment