Monday, February 13, 2012

5 weeks today :)

Aww, it's the size of an appleseed today, lol!

Woke up this morning with a bit of nausea but it passed quickly, *whew!* Work was ok, I found myself really tired today though and my pants feeling a little snugger already. Probably just from bloating (like I need more of that!) Funy thing this morning, I've actually lost weight, lol. I'm not trying to lose more weight obviously but I am trying to eat super super healthy for me and baby.  I caled the Nurse Practitioner clinic and Grand River hospital today and the lady said they don't book appointments until 10 weeks. I found that a little weird, don't they want to make sure everything is ok? When I called the walk in clinic I went to on the weekend to ask what their protocol is on handling my situation. I told them that the doctor simply made me redo my pee test and gave me the number for the hospital. She said they should have gave me a requisition for blood work. Great. Called me family doctor in Brampton but as always, he's on holidays. So after work I rushed to the Urgent Care Clinic near my work before they stopped taking patients. The nurse came in, weighed me, checked my ears and blood pressure and made me do another pee test. Then this cute old Chinese man came in. Made a few sex jokes and gave me a requisition for blood work, lol. Tomorrow is a busy day at work so I will probably take Wednesday off to go get that done. I have a naturopath appointment with Dr. Som on Friday! I booked it like 3 weeks ago to help with the whole weightloss but obviously now I am going for a different reason, lol. She is also pregnant so I am hoping she will give me some tips and help me make a plan for a healthy pregnancy, meaning appropriate weight gain for my body and ways to keep active safely. With that said I think I am going to skip the gym this week until I talk to a doctor about exactly what I can and cannot do. No other real symptoms today besides that I'm pooped!

To my favourite guy:

Thank you for being so amazing to me. You are so supportive and understanding and I love you more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment