Thursday, August 30, 2012

Freezer Meals!

I am well aware that once Ethan arrives I will have even LESS time than usual which is why I have decided to make and freeze meals.
My other dilemma is that once this baby is outta me, I want to begin my weight loss mission immediately. Which for me means no gluten!
Here is an idea of what I want to prepare:
Chili
Butternut squash soup
Gluten free muffins
Cabbage rolls
Stuffed peppers
Chicken burgers

Any other suggestions???

Also, if anyone wants to volunteer to donate some ready-made meals, you are more than welcome to! Lol

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristina!

    How about low fat cheese and veggie quesadillas. I got it from weight watchers. I used low fat or fat free cheese, roasted red peppers, roasted zuchinni's and green onions. You can add chicken breast to it as well. I use the weight watchers whole wheat tortillas.

    Stiry fry is good too with rice noodles and veggies.

    Coleslaw salad with seasoned rice vinegar and chicken breast.

    Soups using your own vegetable broths (onions, carrots, garlic, potato, zuchinni) add spinach and cabbage to it.

    That's all for now. If I make anything else from weight watchers I will let you know. Down 3 pounds in 1 weeks so it seems to be working :)

    xoxo Lindz M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spaghetti with spaghetti squash in place of noodles (YUM!) I make my own alfredo sauce then bake boneless, skinless chicken breasts,steam broccoli almost done, saute some onions and mushrooms then throw in the broc for a couple mins. Line a baking dish with foil, chunk up the chicken, mix in the veggies, toss with alfredo, add a little mozzarella cheese and bake until hot and bubbly. (Can be throw together and frozen b4 final bake, comes out delish!!) Good luck!!
    ~ <3 ~ Jessi G (from soulcysters)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, those all around delish! Thanks ladies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete