Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Getting Stronger

So for the last few weeks, Ethan's kicks and punches have been literally making me jump in surprise. I think Joe finds it quite amusing lol.
One thing I find a bit funny is that Ethan goes not cooperate for anyone. Hopefully that is not a preview if what is to come lol. He would be kicking like crazy and then as soon as I tell Joe to feel, he would stop. This had been happening pretty much as long as I've been feeling him on the outside. Well tonight he was kicking like crazy and really high too, like right under my ribs. Joe softly put his hand on my tummy and  BAM! Kick. A few seconds later BAM! Another and another. Joe looked so happy since he really hasn't felt him kick in a while. He also commented on how much stronger his kicks are now. I think he understands why they make me jump lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment