Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Snuza

Since we pretty much found out I was pregnant, I wanted to get a Snuza. 
I wrote a post about it here. Anyways, there are a few different models. The one I originally wanted was the Snuza Halo. It vibrates when it detects lack of movement and then alarms if it still doesn't detect. It also costs  about $150 + tax + SHIPPING since I haven't been able to find it in Canada. So it would end up being around $200. The other model is the Halo Go. From what I've read, the only difference is that the Halo Go doesn't vibrate, it just sounds an alarm for us to wake him or the alarm will wake him. It is significantly cheaper. Around $100-$150... + tax + shipping. Well, I went on www.zulily.com and they had the Snuza Go for $78.08 + tax + shipping. I decided to get it since it would end up costing a lot cheaper and the reviews were still great. My total came to. $101.22. Can't wait to check it out!

P.S. One more point for the Snuza Go! When the Snuza Go's battery dies, it can be replaced by the customer. When the Snuza Halo's battery goes, it needs to be sent in and replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment