Sunday, August 5, 2012

Second Hand Stores

So let's start off by saying I have never been one to shop at second hand stores. Although we didn't have money growing up, I think my mom was a little weirded out by them lol.
Well, today I was on a hunt to find an old crib mobile so I could convert it into one for Ethan's room' no luck finding one by the way.
I started looking in the baby clothes section and was pleasantly surprised! Most of the clothes were in great condition and the prices were awesome! I ended up buying the baby 3 things there for under $10!
2 sleep sacks
A teddy bear suit
I also found a book by one of my favorite children's book author, Jamie Lee Curtis. It was a large book with 4 stories inside includingthe books on CD. And although I have 3 out of the 4 already, together with the CD it only cost me $2.99 :-)  It is also in great condition.





No comments:

Post a Comment