Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dr. Som

So I went to see Dr. Som today and we talked about how I've been feeling. I told her the fatigue is really being to me and that I usually need an evening nap to get through the night. She suggested I up my B12 intake, to help with this. I could do shots of B12 or take oral supplements. I decided to try the supplements for obvious reasons lol. Hopefully it helps! I've also been craving bread and chocolate and the thought of chicken or vegetables make me nauseous. Therefore, continuing to eat healthy has been challenging lately. Tonight for dinner I ate 3 hardboiled eggs and bruschetta on whole wheat bread. We have our first appointment at the hospital next Wednesday which has made me super excited but REALLY nervous. I just hope everything will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment