Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Not Tired Today!

Yay! I'm not tired today! This is very rare! lol. Last night I e-mailed Dr. Som, asking her if she thinks I could take two B12 tablets today to see if it would make a difference in my fatigue. She said yes and it helped soooooooo much!
On another note, today, a little boy in my class with Asperger's head-butted me in the stomach pretty hard. I freaked out and gave him shit, lol. He has done it before many times but usually pretty gently, and we have reminded him many times to not touch other people's bodies. It obviously has not registered. Sharon and I (another lady who I work with who is pregnant) are starting to become concerned. I ended up talking to the principal and the Spec Ed department about the situation, therefore I had to let them know I was expecting. Basically, the way they are planning on handling it is to have the classroom teacher solely deal with the child and the principal plans on contacting the parents and letting them know what is going on. I will see how tomorrow goes with me trying to keep my distance from him. A big part of my job is to help the children regulate their behaviour and he is one child I am constantly working with. I just hope that I am able to get through the day not having to deal with him. I'll let y'all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment