Friday, March 9, 2012

It's a GIRL!

So for shits and giggles, I decided to try the Baking Soda Gender Test.
http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/at-home-gender-prediction-tests/
For those who are not aware of it it's an "old wives tale" that suggests if you add 1 tbsp of baking soda to your pee and it fizzles you are having a boy. If it does nothing when you add the baking soda, you are having a girl. Apparently, when you are pregnant with a boy your urine is more acidic and therefore makes the baking soda fizzle. People say it's like 80% accurate. Joe and I have been having major boy vibes since the very beginning but lo and behold... my pee didn't fizzle! lol. I did it twice just to be sure, once I added baking soda to pee and once I peed on baking soda, lol. So who knows! If it's a boy, then I am part of the 20% of women it didn't work for, lol. I did it twice just to be sure, once I added baking soda to pee and once I peed on baking soda, lol.
Also checked this Chinese Gender Predictor Chart and yep, girl again!
http://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor
Think pink people!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment