Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lunch and Good News!

Lindsay and I met for lunch today in Milton! It was so nice to see her, feels like it's been forever. She ended up buying us a gift which was totally unexpected and so thoughtful...


Awww, I just wuv wittle baby clothes! lol.

When I got home I decided to call my doctor to ask about my ultrasound from a few weeks back. They never called me so I assumed all was well but just to be safe, I thought I'd better follow up. He said everything looks great :) I asked him about my ovaries and he said there was a small corpus luteum cyst on my left (which is very common and probably where I unexpectedly released my egg that month from). He said it should go away on it's own. He also said my right ovary was clear of cysts which I thought was great but then I realized, of course it was, I was on the pill and the pill stops cysts from forming. Oh well, still good news! Can't wait for my upcoming appointments!!!
Click here to read more about corpus luteum cysts

No comments:

Post a Comment