Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Upcoming Appointments

Not to much going on here, besides growing a baby in my uterus lol. Still feeling tired still, sore tts, nausea, the whole bit, but I don't mind too much, I like "feeling pregnant", lol.
Looking forward to some upcoming appointments. Next Tuesday, I have a naturopath appointment with Dr. Som. On March 21st I have my first appointment at the hospital. Apparently it's like 3 hours long and they do everything. It's at 8:00am (yay) but that's ok because at least Joe can come with me. The appointment after is on April 2nd (my dad's birthday). I believe that one will be my next ultrasound. They felt so far away a little while ago, now I can feel like I have something to look forward to :-) besides March Break of course where I will be spending a majority of next week sleeping, lol.
Night errbody!

No comments:

Post a Comment