Monday, March 19, 2012

Kinda, Sorta, Freaking Out...

Ok, so I had another scare this morning... Went pee at work and sure enough there was blood. Not too heavy, not too light but bright. Almost started crying-- but didn't. Went back to the classroom and within 5 minutes went back to the washroom to check again... Gone! Not a hint of anything! Not even pink. My morning consisted of washroom visits every 20 minutes or so and again, no blood. Called my doctor and explained what was going on. He asked about the colour, and whether I was having any back pain or cramps which I wasn't. Again, he said "It doesn't sound sinister" (I love that he uses that word, lol). He said that if it comes back and doesn't stop, to go straight to the ER. It's the evening now, and I feel fine. No more blood. Not sure what is going on. Did some research and it could be from a few things,  the sex last night (sorry Moms and Nicole, lol), sensitive cervix and of course the worst of the worst... MC. Trying not to think that route though. I feel good now and that's all the matters. Looking forward to our appointment on Wednesday although I wish it was tomorrow. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Keep y'all posted...

2 comments:

  1. No worries! You're doing the right thing by thinking positive :) keep it up sis! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that twice now in this pregnancy and baby turned out to be just fine!

    ReplyDelete